Quick, yummy and satisfying.
In a food processor, combine:
- 2 cups oats (gluten-free if you like)
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 8 pitted dates
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp salt (sea or Himalayan)
- 1 ripe banana
- ¼ cup applesauce (preferably organic)
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar or organic honey for taste (this is optional)
Spread in a tray and refrigerate. After it sets in fridge for an hour or so, cut a piece and enjoy. I topped mine with So Delicious CocoWhip, Which if you recall from a previous post, is an amazing vegan, no high-fructose-corn-syrup “whipped cream.” Top with fresh fruit or chocolate chips, or whatever you desire. Then consume with happiness.