For in-depth information about different services, please refer to each section as noted in the Integrative Health section .
- One-on-one physician consultation and evaluation
- Weight loss
- Fitness counseling
- Massage therapy
- Prescriptions for bioidentical hormones, nutraceuticals, skin care, menopause, andropause, gut health, detoxification, mental health, fitness
- Testing for MTHFR, Lyme, lipoprotein, telomeres
- In-depth saliva/urine/blood work for vitamins, minerals, hormones, neuro- transmitters, nutritional status, food allergies, gluten sensitivity, adrenal stress
- Athletic performance enhancement
- IV nutrient/vitamin/mineral therapies
- Testosterone/B12/sermorelin/hCG injections
- CVAC pod (see below)
- InBody 570 scan (see below)
This non-invasive cutting edge device may be the best kept secret in the world of athletic fitness and the field of medicine. Cyclic Variations in Adaptive Conditioning (CVAC) works only with natural, breathable oxygen in an innovative, high performance altitude simulator where pressure is increased and decreased while one is comfortably seated in the pod. Air pressure in the pod fluctuates between sea level and 22,500 feet, cycling with 200-400 pressure changes during a timed session. This phenomenon stimulates the lymphatic system which allows drainage of metabolic waste, reduction in inflammation and stimulation of mitochondria to become more robust.
Champion athletes from MMA fighters, pro football players to pro tennis players have enhanced their athletic performance and reduced recovery time from injuries. Whether you are already fit or suffer from chronic pain, fibromyalgia, rheumatological issues, diabetes, (just to name a few), CVAC can be of great benefit. (refer to ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE section for more fascinating information)
Designed by Biospace, this hi-tech, state-of-the-art body scan provides comprehensive body composition analysis. Weight alone is not a good indicator of your health or fitness. InBody takes fitness and weight management to the next level so you can understand how your diet, lifestyle & exercise regimen influence your body composition. A healthy body maintains a well balanced ratio, while an unhealthy body has an unbalanced ratio that may indicate obesity, edema, osteoporosis or malnutrition. Analysis includes weight, segmental fat and muscle distribution, intra/extracellular water, total body water, lean body mass, dry lean mass, visceral fat, skeletal muscle mass, body fat mass, body mass index, basal metabolic rate, and impedance at each body segment.