Over the past few months, I’ve heard from some of my patients about their struggles with fad diets and their feelings of frustration around staying healthy with such busy lives. To each of you, you are not alone! (Or, alternate: We all know how we can struggle with fad diets and feelings of frustration around staying healthy with busy lives. To each of you, you are not alone!)
Based on published research, the average person diets 4x per year. In most cases, unfortunately, these efforts do not create sustainable long-term results.
This is why I’m so excited to share more details about a 5-day meal program that is backed by 20 years and $36 Million in research and development.
It’s called ProLon®—the world’s first and only “Fasting Mimicking Diet®.”
What is a Fasting Mimicking Diet?
The Fasting Mimicking Diet®, or FMD, is proven to promote longevity, overall health and reduce excess fat, all while promoting regenerative and rejuvenating changes to the body. The FMD is most effective when used for a period of only 5 days, allowing you the freedom to live your regular lifestyle. The FMD is the first and only meal program that provides the body with optimal nourishment made up of healthy, natural ingredients that someone consumes for 5 days. This keeps the body in a fasting mode. In simple terms, it is fasting with food!
ProLon was developed to give you the benefits of a prolonged fast. It has been shown to:
- Reduce visceral fat while maintaining lean body mass
- Initiate cellular clean up (autophagy)
- Help maintain healthy levels of metabolic markers
- And more…all without giving up food!
Why Should You Take Prolon?
Two decades of scientific discoveries at the University of Southern California brings you an easy-to-use, 5-day meal program. ProLon has been shown to provide protective, regenerative and rejuvenating effects, while providing balanced nourishment.
What is Prolon?
- ProLon® is a convenient 5-day meal program based on a complex proprietary combination of ingredients
- Everything you need for each of the 5-days is located in one convenient carton, individually packed and labeled for each day
- The meal program consists of scientifically formulated, great tasting, plant-based foods that are either ready to eat or easy to
prepare, including soups, bars, snacks, supplements, a drink concentrate, and teas
- The meal program provides approximately 1150 calories on Day 1 and approximately 800 calories on days 2-5
If you’re interested in learning more, please call my office to schedule a private consultation.